BREAKING: Judge makes decision on video evidence in Kraft massage parlor case
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by APNEWS.COM:
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — A Florida judge has blocked prosecutors from using video that allegedly shows New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft engaging in paid sex at a massage parlor.
Judge Leonard Hanser ruled Monday that Jupiter police did not follow proper procedures after installing the hidden cameras that secretly recorded Kraft visiting the Orchids of Asia Day Spa twice in January.
The article goes on to state the following:
Hanser wrote that detectives did not do enough to minimize the invasion of privacy of customers who did not commit crimes.
FROM THE ORDER: The judge ruled the search warrant in the Kraft case was “seriously flawed” and wasn’t adequately “minimized.”
— Liam Martin (@LiamWBZ) May 13, 2019
— Jason Tuohey (@jtuohey21) May 13, 2019
A Florida judge ruled today that the video of Patriots’ owner Robert Kraft from inside a spa cannot be used because it was obtained illegally. A win for Kraft.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit APNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting APNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Watch: Students Say Obama Immigration Quote Is ‘Racist’
- REPORT: Green card scam thwarted by ‘best sex ever’ text that arrived as immigration agent was reviewing phone
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- REPORT: Justin Bieber makes public appeal to Trump
- REPORT: Smollett Tries To Get Special Prosecutor Dropped, Makes New Claim
- VIDEO: Megan Rapinoe comments on possibility of running for office
- REPORT: ‘I just made it up’… Florida Dem admits lying about Pulse shooting
- REPORT: O’Rourke releases plan affecting Social Security
- REPORT: Mexican President risks feud with Trump over El Chapo’s fortune, slams ‘inhumane’ prison conditions
- REPORT: Twitter Suspends Angel Mom for Posting About Illegal Immigration