BREAKING: Jimmy Carter hospitalized
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The 95-year-old has checked in to a hospital five times since May due to a series of injuries and health problems.
The article goes on to state the following:
Last week, doctors at Emory University Hospital treated Carter for a brain bleed. The elderly president fell twice in October, once fracturing his pelvis and another time hitting his forehead. After hitting his head, Carter received 14 stitches. Carter fell and broke his hip as he was preparing for a turkey hunt in May.
This is a developing story.
Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter has been admitted to a Georgia hospital for treatment of a urinary tract infection, a spokeswoman says. https://t.co/mSM6iCkVns
— The Associated Press (@AP) December 2, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) December 2, 2019
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) December 2, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM.
To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Professor who predicted Trump’s 2016 win explains who he thinks will win between Trump/Biden
- Daily Deal: Miracle Me Mini
- REPORT: Sessions Admits Trump’s Frustration With Russia Probe ‘Not All Unjustified’
- DML LIVE: Where’s Obama’s call for violence to stop? [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Minnesota governor makes announcement authorizing National Guard
- REPORT: Police make terrible discovery at former home of couple arrested in abuse case
- VIDEO: Dozens of volunteers descend on Minneapolis to clean up after riots
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- VIDEO: Video shows moment woman threw Molotov cocktail at NYPD car
- REPORT: Calls for de Blasio to resign trend on Twitter after comments on NYPD