BREAKING: ISIS scheme to send terrorists to US over Mexican border revealed in chilling report
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A chilling confession from a captured ISIS fighter has shed light on how the terrorist group intended to exploit the vulnerabilities of the U.S. border with Mexico, using English speakers and westerners to take advantage of smuggling routes and target financial institutions.
Seized ISIS fighter Abu Henricki, a Canadian citizen with dual citizenship with Trinidad, last month said that he was sought out by the violent insurgency’s leadership to attack the U.S from a route starting in Central America, according to a study by the International Center for the Study of Violent Extremism (ICSVE) and published in Homeland Security Today.
The article goes on to state the following:
“ISIS has organized plots in Europe with returnees so it seems entirely plausible that they wanted to send guys out to attack. The issue that makes a North American attack harder is the travel is more difficult from Syria,” Anne Speckhard, who co-conducted the study as the director of ICSVE and Adjunct Associate Professor of Psychiatry at Georgetown University, told Fox News. “So the idea that they would instead use people who were not known to their own governments as having joined ISIS might make it possible for them to board airplanes.”
Henricki allegedly traveled to Syria with the intention of serving as an ISIS fighter, but was later told he could not take on soldier duties due to a chronic illness. At the end of 2016, he claimed to have been “invited” by the ISIS intelligence wing – known as the emni – to join other Trinidadians and launch financial attacks on the U.S.
CLICK HERE to read more from Fox News.
— Carl Hatfield (@techbender) June 6, 2019
@SenKamalaHarris if this story doesn’t make you want to build a wall on the Mexican border, then you are truly a traitor to the US and should sent to jail for treason.
ISIS plotted to send westerners to U.S through Mexico border: report https://t.co/nNOQl8oERH #FoxNews
— Andrew (@Andrew13835375) June 6, 2019
ISIS plotted to send westerners to U.S through Mexico border: reporthttps://t.co/8AvjnuwvTT
— Lianne 🇺🇸 (@LianneOnLife) June 6, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News founder Dennis Michael Lynch announced a letter campaign effort Tuesday night, as a way for thousands of Americans to join together in showing their support for the President in his fight to stop illegal immigration. Watch below:
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton names conditions for launching another run for president in 2020
- REPORT: Pelosi Should Be President, Not That ‘Whore’ Trump, Singer Declares
- BREAKING: 2020 survey reveals Trump expands base, beating 3 of top four Dems, tied with one
- REPORT: Judge deals blow to Jussie Smollett
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham issues statement on Trump’s lynching comments, gets hit with massive backlash
- VIDEO: McConnell speaks out on Trump lynching comment
- BREAKING: Democrats Kill GOP Effort to Censure Schiff
- REPORT: Father blocked from stopping gender transition of 7-year-old son
- VIDEO: Sanders makes big declaration about Ocasio-Cortez’ future in his administration
- CLAIM: Top Democrats reconsidering 2020 bid for WH as Biden stumbles, Kellyanne Conway responds