BREAKING: Hallmark Channel dumps actress after college-scam indictment
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Hollywood Reporter:
Hallmark Channel is severing ties with Lori Loughlin after the actress was arrested in a college admissions bribery scandal.
Loughlin, who stars on the cabler’s series When Calls the Heart and in the Garage Sale Mystery series of TV movies, will no longer work with the network, Hallmark parent Crown Media said in a statement Thursday. Loughlin also appeared in several of Hallmark’s popular Christmas movies.
The article goes on to state the following:
“We are saddened by the recent news surrounding the college admissions allegations,” the company said. “We are no longer working with Lori Loughlin and have stopped development of all productions that air on the Crown Media Family Network channels involving Lori Loughlin, including Garage Sale Mysteries, an independent third party production.
Loughlin and her husband, designer Mossimo Gianulli, were among almost 50 people indicted in a nationwide college admissions scandal, in which prosecutors alleged families paid bribes to college officials and fabricated standardized test scores to gain admissions into colleges including Yale, Stanford and the University of Southern California.
— Emily Longeretta (@emilylongeretta) March 14, 2019
Hallmark Channel is severing ties with Lori Loughlin: “We are saddened by the recent news surrounding the college admissions allegations. We are no longer working with Lori Loughlin” https://t.co/S8oOpEvZqY #CollegeCheatingScandal pic.twitter.com/WZV6ilywMQ
— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) March 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit Hollywood Reporter. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting Hollywood Reporter
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Freshman Dem lawmaker argues with Ben Carson during hearing
- BREAKING: Judge decides if Deutsche Bank, Capital One can give Trump financial records to Democrats
- BREAKING: Furious Trump cuts-off talks with Dems, responds to Pelosi’s ‘cover-up’ claim in fiery announcement [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi gives her version of explosive meeting with Trump [VIDEO]
- TRUMP TWEETS: Blasts out statement to Dems, ‘thanks’ Pelosi for her ‘prayers’
- POLL: Dems unleash on Trump – Can his presidency survive?
- BREAKING: Two banks have turned Trump’s financial records over to House
- BREAKING: Pelosi speaks after closed-door Dem meeting, makes allegation against Trump [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Trump Surging in Key State; Tops Every Democrat in New SHOCK Poll
- BREAKING: House Intel postpones enforcement action after DOJ offer to share some Mueller files