BREAKING: Gunmen open fire on cops in Jersey City, school on lockdown [VIDEOS]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
At least one police officer has been injured in an active shooter situation at a bodega in Jersey City.
Police were responding to a call about two armed suspects at the bodega on Martin Luther King Drive and Bayview Avenue around noon Tuesday when a shooter opened fire.
The article goes on to state the following:
Officers reported in radio transmission that two gunmen were shooting people at random as they passed by the storefront. They said a victim appeared to have been shot inside the store near the front entrance.
The Daily Mail reported that the gunmen “arrived in the area in a U-Haul van, each carrying long guns.”
A nearby school has been placed on lockdown.
Fox News correspondent Bryan Llenas tweeted, “Active Shooter situation in Jersey City. Two gunmen shooting at anyone they see in the street. Police in radio transmissions urging anyone out in the open needs to evacuate.”
“The two gunmen are inside a bodega on Martin Luther King Drive,” he added.
This is a developing story.
The two gunmen are inside a bodega on Martin Luther King Drive.
— Bryan Llenas (@BryanLlenas) December 10, 2019
“We need a lot of prayers right now for Jersey City officers. Keep all those involved in your thoughts,” the New Jersey State PBA tweeted.
We need a lot of prayers right now for Jersey City officers. Keep all those involved in your thoughts.
— New Jersey State PBA (@NJSPBA) December 10, 2019
Massive police response to an alleged police involved shooting in Jersey City today…. pic.twitter.com/0gOqWHbWTh
— Once Again RUfanEsq. (@fparisi14) December 10, 2019
ACTIVE SHOOTER | MLK & BAYVIEW | JERSEY CITY | HUDSON,NJ | AT LEAST 1 OFICCER SHOT. MULTIPLE VICTIMS REPORTED. POSSIBLY MULTIPLE SHOOTERS. UNKNOWN ON STATUS OF MOS. SCHOOLS BEING LOCKED DOWN IN THE AREA
— N. Jerzy Fire Alert (@NJerzyFireAlert) December 10, 2019
Jersey city shooting situation: Jewish man can be seen escaping gun fire at scene. pic.twitter.com/XjYB533tgS
— Reagan Battalion (@ReaganBattalion) December 10, 2019
WATCH: Police responding to an active shooter in Jersey City; reports of multiple victims pic.twitter.com/AU0SHJtW6q
— BNO News (@BNONews) December 10, 2019
— ATF Newark (@ATF_Newark) December 10, 2019
Jersey City Active Shooting:
– At least one cop and a civilian shot
– Shooting may have started at a kosher grocery store
– 12 schools on lockdown
– ATF and SWAT are responding
— Urgent News (@UrgentNews911) December 10, 2019
Police continue to respond to an active shooter situation in Jersey City, and preliminary reports are that two officers have been hit in what one law enforcement source described as an "ambush." https://t.co/23YYdsYi2n
— NBC10 Philadelphia (@NBCPhiladelphia) December 10, 2019
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) December 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- WHY DO THIS TO TRUMP? Fox News Poll reveals anti-Trump sentiment
- GOT TO SEE: Joy Villa shocks liberals with Pro-Trump dress at Grammys
- HYPOCRISY: Dems seeking to impeach Trump for blocking aid to Ukraine, voted against the same thing
- VIDEO: Schiff scoffs at GOP calls for his testimony in impeachment trial
- REPORT: Schiff fires back at Trump: ‘What are you hiding?’
- VIDEO: Schiff says Trump tweet is ‘intended to be’ a threat
- REPORT: Trump rips Chuck Todd for ‘softball’ Schiff interview
- VIDEO: Dershowitz speaks out on case Democrats laid out in Senate trial
- REPORT: 2020 hopeful celebrates after qualifying poll puts him back on Democratic debate stage
- UPDATE: FIFTH coronavirus case now confirmed in US; infection can spread before symptoms show