BREAKING: Furious Trump cuts-off talks with Dems, responds to Pelosi’s ‘cover-up’ claim in fiery announcement [VIDEO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump cut off infrastructure talks with congressional Democratic leaders and lit into them during an appearance at the White House Rose Garden after Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said he was “engaged in a cover up.”
“I don’t do cover ups,” Trump said in his remarks, shortly after leaving the meeting with Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.).
The article goes on to state the following:
“I walked into the room and I told Senator Schumer and Speaker Pelosi that I want to do infrastructure … but you know what, you can’t do it under these circumstances,” he said.
WATCH the president’s full statement in the video below, after he held a sudden press conference in the Rose Garden Wednesday morning.
Fox News anchor Bret Baier said afterwards, “You just saw the start of Trump’s 2020 campaign.”
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: State Department concludes Clinton email review, finds HUNDREDS of security violations
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- REPORT: Chick-fil-A closing after backlash over donations to Christian organizations
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- REPORT: Democrat-Controlled House Passed Bill with ‘Quid Pro Quo’ on Election Interference
- REPORT: Mitch McConnell warns Republicans in private meeting about Trump’s impeachment trial
- REPORT: Here’s What Senate Republicans Are Saying About Impeachment
- VIDEO: Mark Zuckerberg responds to Kamala Harris call for Trump’s social media to be shut down
- VIDEO: Megyn Kelly appearance on Fox News caused viewership to skyrocket to millions
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?