BREAKING: Furious Trump cuts-off talks with Dems, responds to Pelosi’s ‘cover-up’ claim in fiery announcement [VIDEO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump cut off infrastructure talks with congressional Democratic leaders and lit into them during an appearance at the White House Rose Garden after Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said he was “engaged in a cover up.”
“I don’t do cover ups,” Trump said in his remarks, shortly after leaving the meeting with Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.).
The article goes on to state the following:
“I walked into the room and I told Senator Schumer and Speaker Pelosi that I want to do infrastructure … but you know what, you can’t do it under these circumstances,” he said.
WATCH the president’s full statement in the video below, after he held a sudden press conference in the Rose Garden Wednesday morning.
Fox News anchor Bret Baier said afterwards, “You just saw the start of Trump’s 2020 campaign.”
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Trump makes major announcement on deportations, DML responds
- TRUMP TWEET: Something weird going on at Fox
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- BREAKING: Judge dismisses House Dem’s lawsuit over border wall funding
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- VIDEO: Mayor of border town overrun by illegal immigrants blasts federal government
- REPORT: State House REJECTS popular vote proposal
- BREAKING: Trump announces major shakeup on Secretary of Defense appointment
- REPORT: Former Trump Cabinet secretary and former GOP senator pay big bucks to attend Biden fundraiser