BREAKING: Furious Trump cuts-off talks with Dems, responds to Pelosi’s ‘cover-up’ claim in fiery announcement [VIDEO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump cut off infrastructure talks with congressional Democratic leaders and lit into them during an appearance at the White House Rose Garden after Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said he was “engaged in a cover up.”
“I don’t do cover ups,” Trump said in his remarks, shortly after leaving the meeting with Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.).
The article goes on to state the following:
“I walked into the room and I told Senator Schumer and Speaker Pelosi that I want to do infrastructure … but you know what, you can’t do it under these circumstances,” he said.
WATCH the president’s full statement in the video below, after he held a sudden press conference in the Rose Garden Wednesday morning.
Fox News anchor Bret Baier said afterwards, “You just saw the start of Trump’s 2020 campaign.”
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Ryan Costello Dead: MLB Prospect’s Final Tweet Concerned His Health
- BREAKING: Supreme Court takes action on House subpoena of Trump financial records
- REPORT: Trump rips into Pence aide who called Ukraine call ‘inappropriate’
- BREAKING: Three dead after shooting spree at Oklahoma Walmart
- VIDEO: GOP Rep. says impeachment hearings should be postponed due to new development
- BREAKING: Pompeo announces reversal of Obama policy on Israel [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Biden Says Americans Can Handle ‘Eight Years Of Donald Trump’
- VIDEO: Eddie Gallagher speaks out after Trump orders his Naval rank restored
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- REPORT: Navy SEAL slams Biden for attacking Trump’s military pardons