BREAKING: Florida police arrest white supremacist for allegedly threatening shooting at Walmart
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Florida police said they arrested a man Monday who allegedly warned people to stay away from Walmart next week and that he would be getting back his AR-15 gun.
Richard Clayton, 26, was arrested after allegedly posting the threat on Facebook, the Florida Department of Law announced Saturday.
The article goes on to state the following:
Investigators said Clayton “appears to believe in the white supremacist ideology” and said he had a history of posting threats on Facebook with fictitious accounts.
In the following Facebook post, the FDLE stated:
FDLE agents arrested Richard D. Clayton, 26, of Winter Park for written threats to kill or do bodily harm after a joint investigation by FDLE, FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force and Winter Park Police Department.
The investigation began on August 6 after Clayton made a threat on Facebook saying, “3 more days of probation left then I get my AR-15 back. Don’t go to Walmart next week.”
Investigators say Clayton appears to believe in the white supremacist ideology and has a history of posting threats on Facebook using fictitious accounts.
Law enforcement has zero tolerance for threats being made and will utilize the full force of the Joint Terrorism Task Force to ensure the public’s safety. “If You See Something, Say Something®” Call 855-FLA-SAFE or 911 to report suspicious activity.
— The Hill (@thehill) August 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- REPORT: White House is irritated over Nikki Haley’s mysterious tweet
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: NFL player found dead along with wife, son sought by police
- REPORT: Tlaib’s response to bombing death of 17-yr-old Israeli girl sparks outrage
- REPORT: One Of Kavanaugh’s High School Classmates Is Suing HuffPost For ‘Fabricated’ Reporting
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- REPORT: Pelosi again breaks with Democrats on impeachment
- REPORT: GOP congressman calls for Comey and Strzok to be jailed