BREAKING: FBI Treating Pensacola Navy Shooting as Terrorism
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by THEDAILYBEAST.COM:
The FBI said Sunday that it is treating the mass shooting at Naval Air Station Pensacola as an act of terrorism so it can amass more resources to investigate whether the Saudi gunman was spurred by an “ideology.”
Special Agent in Charge Rachel Rojas said authorities have not yet pinpointed shooter Mohammed Alshamrani’s motive for Friday’s ambush, which killed three and wounded eight.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I can tell you that we are looking very hard at uncovering his motive and I would ask for patience so we can get this right,” Rojas said at an afternoon press briefing.
“As we speak, members of the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force and Counterterrorism Division are working tirelessly to discern any possible ideology that may have been a factor in this attack,” she added.
BREAKING: FBI treating Pensacola Navy Shooting as terrorism https://t.co/fgdjpB6iha
— The Daily Beast (@thedailybeast) December 8, 2019
The FBI is treating the fatal shooting at a Florida Navy base as an act of terrorism, officials said https://t.co/AocXcoPMTl
— The Wall Street Journal (@WSJ) December 8, 2019
The FBI is treating Friday’s Navy base shooting in Pensacola as an act of terrorism, the special agent in charge Rachel Rojas said. 80 agents are on the case, she said.
— Frances Robles (@FrancesRobles) December 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit THEDAILYBEAST.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting THEDAILYBEAST.COM
Trending on DML News App
- UPDATE: The Supreme Court Issues Major Setback for Democrats in ObamaCare Case
- REPORT: ‘Please do not touch me’: U.S. Senate on security alert for Trump impeachment trial
- BREAKING: Tulsi Gabbard reveals lawsuit against Hillary Clinton
- Watch: Impeachment is just noise, Trump needs to rise above: Former WH press sec.
- VIDEO: Massive brawl at college game goes viral
- LIVE: Impeachment Trial Day 2
- VIDEO: Sen. Tim Scott: Impeachment trial witness debate about ‘removing at least four’ GOP senators from office
- DML LIVE: Impeachment trial analysis (Tues – Jan 21)
- BREAKING: Trump says U.S. to add more countries to travel ban soon
- VIDEO: Hollywood icon calls out ‘blatant abuse of power’ in SAG acceptance speech