BREAKING: Emails obtained by ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ show ex-ambassador contacted Dem staffer despite denial
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
EXCLUSIVE: Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, a key witness in House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry, communicated via her personal email account with a Democratic congressional staffer concerning a “quite delicate” and “time-sensitive” matter — just two days after the whistleblower complaint that kickstarted the inquiry was filed, and a month before the complaint became public, emails obtained Thursday by Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight” show.
The emails appear to contradict Yovanovitch’s deposition on Capitol Hill last month, in which she told U.S. Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., about an email she received Aug. 14 from the staffer, Laura Carey — but indicated under oath that she never responded to it.
The article goes on to state the following:
The communication came “from the Foreign Affairs Committee,” and “they wanted me to come in and talk about, I guess, the circumstances of my departure,” Yovanovitch testified, describing Carey’s initial email. “I alerted the State Department, because I’m still an employee, and so, matters are generally handled through the State Department.”
CLICK HERE to read more of this bombshell development, posted exclusively by Fox News.
— Lee Zeldin (@RepLeeZeldin) November 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Head of Burisma Holdings Indicted; New Links to Obama, Hunter Biden Revealed
- VIDEO: Prince Andrew’s ex speaks out on Epstein
- BREAKING: Rick Perry’s team pushes back on Sondland testimony, releases statement
- BREAKING: Britain’s Prince Andrew steps down from public duties, citing Epstein ties
- POLL: Was Gordon Sondland’s testimony damaging to President Trump?
- VIDEO: Fox News host declares Sondland ‘took out the bus and ran over’ Trump
- REPORT: Pence’s office responds to Sondland’s testimony claiming he raised concerns about investigations
- REPORT: Photo emerges of alleged whistleblower shaking hands with Barack Obama in Oval Office [PHOTO]
- VIDEO: Rep Turner Gets Witness To Correct Bombshell Claim, Debunks CNN Headline In Real Time
- REPORT: Results of Hunter Biden DNA test revealed