BREAKING: Election results called for Pennsylvania special House race
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Fred Keller, a Republican state representative, beat Democrat Marc Friedenberg in the race to represent Pennsylvania’s 12th District on Tuesday.
Keller’s victory means that the north-central Pennsylvania district will remain in Republican hands after former Rep. Tom Marino (R-Pa.) stepped down in January, less than one month into his fifth term in office.
The article goes on to state the following:
The 12th District still tilts heavily in the GOP’s favor, unlike several districts in Pennsylvania that became more competitive for Democrats after the state Supreme Court ordered the state’s congressional lines to be redrawn.
Republican Party of Pennsylvania congratulates Fred Keller on winning 12th Congressional District special electionhttps://t.co/gIT7WS4CJY
— PA GOP (@PAGOP) May 22, 2019
Pennsylvania – Don’t forget to get out and VOTE TODAY for Republican Fred Keller for Congress. Fred is Strong on Crime, Second Amendment, Military, Vets, and Healthcare. He has my Complete and Total Endorsement!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 21, 2019
In Pennsylvania’s 12th Congressional District, Republican Fred Keller has won to hold the seat for his party
— USA Election Watch (@electionwatchus) May 22, 2019
#BREAKING on @OANN: Republican Fred Keller wins Pennsylvania’s special election for the U.S. House representing the state’s 12th congressional district, beating out his Democrat opponent Marc Friedenberg. #OANN
— Adonis Albright (@AdonisAlbright) May 22, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton names conditions for launching another run for president in 2020
- BREAKING: 2020 survey reveals Trump expands base, beating 3 of top four Dems, tied with one
- REPORT: Pelosi Should Be President, Not That ‘Whore’ Trump, Singer Declares
- REPORT: Judge deals blow to Jussie Smollett
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham issues statement on Trump’s lynching comments, gets hit with massive backlash
- VIDEO: McConnell speaks out on Trump lynching comment
- BREAKING: Democrats Kill GOP Effort to Censure Schiff
- REPORT: Father blocked from stopping gender transition of 7-year-old son
- VIDEO: Sanders makes big declaration about Ocasio-Cortez’ future in his administration
- CLAIM: Top Democrats reconsidering 2020 bid for WH as Biden stumbles, Kellyanne Conway responds