BREAKING: CNN’s Don Lemon sued for REPULSIVE alleged assault at bar
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
(Warning: The language used to describe the attack is graphic and may be offensive.)
A lawsuit filed in Suffolk County, New York, claims that CNN host Don Lemon inflicted “emotional pain and suffering” on a man during a July 2018 incident.
The lawsuit details last summer’s incident by alleging that after placing his hands down his own pants and “vigorously rubbing his genitalia,” Lemon “intensely pushed his fingers against Plaintiff’s face under Plaintiff’s nose, forcing Plaintiff’s head to thrust backward.” He allegedly further harassed Hice with aggressive sexual questions.
The article goes on to state the following:
A statement issued by CNN denies the claims and says the man, Dustin Hice, had a history of antagonizing CNN and its employees on social media. “The plaintiff in this lawsuit has previously displayed a pattern of contempt for CNN on his social media accounts,” a spokesperson for CNN said to Mediaite. “This claim follows his unsuccessful threats and demands for an exorbitant amount of money from Don Lemon. Don categorically denies these claims and this matter does not merit any further comment at this time.”
The lawsuit comes one day after another CNN personality, anchor Chris Cuomo, was filmed cursing at a man for calling him “Fredo”.
(Warning: Some language in the tweets below are vulgar and may be offensive.)
— Jim Hoft (@gatewaypundit) August 13, 2019
BREAKING: Man Sues CNN’s Lemon for Alleged Sexual Assault
“After putting his hand down his shorts he ‘vigorously rubbed his genitalia’ and ‘shoved his index and middle fingers into [the man’s] mustache.”
Lemon allegedly asked: “Do you like pussy or dick?”https://t.co/MZ31mrT0kO
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) August 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Tlaib’s response to bombing death of 17-yr-old Israeli girl sparks outrage
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- REPORT: White House is irritated over Nikki Haley’s mysterious tweet
- REPORT: One Of Kavanaugh’s High School Classmates Is Suing HuffPost For ‘Fabricated’ Reporting
- REPORT: Pelosi again breaks with Democrats on impeachment
- REPORT: NFL player found dead along with wife, son sought by police
- VIDEO: Pro-Trump Ms. Nevada has been stripped of her crown