BREAKING: Dallas Police arrest suspect In murder of Amber Guyger trial witness, manhunt underway for two others
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CBSLOCAL.COM:
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police have arrested a suspect and identified two others in the Joshua Brown capital murder case.
Brown, a witness in the Amber Guyger murder trial, was shot and killed last Friday during a drug deal.
The article goes on to state the following:
Jacquerious Mitchell, 20, will be charged with capital murder, police said during a news conference Tuesday afternoon.
In addition to Mitchell, police announced two other suspects who are currently on the run – Thaddeous Charles Green, 22, and Michael Diaz Mitchell, 32.
Police said the three men had come to Dallas from Alexandria, Louisiana to purchase drugs from Joshua Brown. The murdered happened just 10 days after Brown had testified in the Guyger case.
In a Twitter post Tuesday afternoon, the Dallas Police Department stated, “The rumors shared by community leaders that Mr. Brown’s death was related to the Amber Guyger trial and that DPD was responsible are false. We encourage those leaders to be mindful because their words may jeopardize the integrity of the city of Dallas and DPD.”
The rumors shared by community leaders that Mr. Brown’s death was related to the Amber Guyger trial and that DPD was responsible are false. We encourage those leaders to be mindful because their words may jeapordize the integrity of the city of Dallas and DPD. @ChiefHallDPD
— Dallas Police Dept (@DallasPD) October 8, 2019
Dallas police say there’s nothing that indicates Brown’s death is related to a previous shooting where he was shot.
Third suspect: Jacquerious Mitchell, 20, is in critical condition after being shot by Brown, says DPD. https://t.co/RhDwoHPSn7
— Maria Guerrero (@Maria_NBC5) October 8, 2019
In addition to the two suspects pictured below, @DallasPD has also named a third suspect, Jacquerious Mitchell, 20, who is currently in police custody at a local hospital.
Police say the three drove from Alexandria, Louisiana to purchase drugs from Joshua Brown. pic.twitter.com/bKP7tvPhS6
— Morgan Chesky (@BreakingChesky) October 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSLOCAL.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting CBSLOCAL.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Rubio fires warning shot at Twitter after it puts fact-check label on Trump tweet
- EXCLUSIVE: Retired INS agent rips into Governor Cuomo, reveals corruption over nursing home deaths [VIDEO]
- Submit News
- REPORT: Bill Gates explains why he met with Epstein
- REPORT: Former CBS News president warns anti-Trump liberal media has gone too far
- REPORT: Man caught with MASSIVE wad of cash at airport after missing flight
- REPORT: Gaetz Drafting Bill Targeting Big Tech Over One-Sided ‘Fact Checks’
- DML Live: How Trump can influence the end of Twitter, plus the impact of 100k dead
- VIDEO: Video shows altercation between looters and woman in wheelchair outside Minneapolis Target
- BREAKING: Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin subject of complaints before George Floyd’s death