BREAKING: Court clears way for Sandy Hook lawsuit against gunmakers
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The Connecticut Supreme Court reportedly ruled Thursday that a lawsuit against firearms manufacturers brought by the families of victims of the Sandy Hook massacre could go to court.
The ruling could require firearms companies to give the families access to internal communications that they have been trying to keep secret, according to The New York Times.
The article goes on to state the following:
The families have alleged that companies that made the weapons used in the deadly shooting at an elementary school are partly responsible for it. They also have argued that the AR-15-style Bushmaster used by the gunman was promoted as a weapon of war.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Deaths of Ferguson activists lead some to believe something sinister is at play
- REPORT: Trump could be struck off 2020 ballots in Washington
- OpEd: Donna Brazile: Why I am excited to join Fox News
- REPORT: ANOTHER state passes bill to give their Electoral College votes to popular vote winner
- VIDEO: Kellyanne Conway responds to her husbands tweets about President Trump
- REPORT: DML responds to Ilhan Omar after she hits back at Trump
- REPORT: Trump’s disapproval rating slides to lowest point in network poll
- VIDEO: ‘The Five’ roasts Beto O’Rourke over hand gestures
- REPORT: Mike Pompeo jokes about Trump firing him
- VIDEO: Protesters descend on Tucker Carlson’s neighborhood