BREAKING: Celebrity chef passes away at age 44
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by PEOPLE.COM:
Food Network star Carl Ruiz has died. He was 44.
As news of Ruiz’s death reached his friends and colleagues in the food world, many shared tributes of the late chef, who appeared on multiple episodes of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives and was also a judge on Guy’s Grocery Games.
“I’m heartbroken that my friend chef Carl Ruiz is gone,” wrote Guy Fieri. “I have no words to describe what a great friend he was to me and my family. His ability to make me laugh and smile under any circumstances was only outshined by his talent as a chef.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The Food Network has not yet issued a statement. There was no immediate information available on survivors or a memorial service.
I’m heartbroken that my friend chef Carl Ruiz is gone. I have no words to describe what a great friend he was to me and my family. His ability to make me laugh and smile under any circumstances was only outshined by his talent as a chef. pic.twitter.com/einY8qp7wf
— Guy Fieri (@GuyFieri) September 22, 2019
— Tim Dillon (@TimJDillon) September 22, 2019
Good buddy of mine is gone. He made people laugh who’d forgotten how to laugh. He set rooms on fire. He was the match and the kerosene. The smartest and lovable-ist asshole I knew. This one gutted me. Goodnight, @carlruiz. pic.twitter.com/kYpkgeEIEr
— Troy Johnson (@_troyjohnson) September 22, 2019
— SUBSCRIBE OpieRadio podcast (@OpieRadio) September 22, 2019
Heartbreaking – what a sweet human being.https://t.co/6OKjo4FBsQ
— bert kreischer (@bertkreischer) September 22, 2019
To my brother. @carlruiz I love you man. Thanks for letting me be part of your life. The love, jokes, passion AND education you gave me will live forever. You are legend. You touched so many people. I will now and forever be #ForEverRuizing pic.twitter.com/RU2zewRLsS
— Matty Rock (@mattyrock2k) September 22, 2019
This man was somehow fatherly, comforting, wise, reckless, brilliant, wickedly funny & unique all in 1. My life will be lonelier without him. Love you Carl. I’ll make sure no one puts pineapple on pizza best I can without you here. 💔#rip @carlruiz pic.twitter.com/zgzVX1xlhy
— alex guarnaschelli (@guarnaschelli) September 22, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit PEOPLE.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting PEOPLE.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- VIDEO: Dallas business owner trying to defend store beaten and stoned by rioters – DML responds
- VIDEO: Professor who predicted Trump’s 2016 win explains who he thinks will win between Trump/Biden
- Daily Deal: Miracle Me Mini
- REPORT: Sessions Admits Trump’s Frustration With Russia Probe ‘Not All Unjustified’
- DML LIVE: Where’s Obama’s call for violence to stop? [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Minnesota governor makes announcement authorizing National Guard
- REPORT: Police make terrible discovery at former home of couple arrested in abuse case
- VIDEO: Dozens of volunteers descend on Minneapolis to clean up after riots
- VIDEO: Video shows moment woman threw Molotov cocktail at NYPD car