BREAKING: CAPTURED: ‘Armed and dangerous’ suspect, 30, is caught and charged with kidnapping UFC fighter’s 19-year-old stepdaughter
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
An Alabama man has been captured and charged over the kidnapping of UFC heavyweight Walt Harris’ 19-year-old stepdaughter Aniah Blanchard.
Ibraheem Yazeed, 30, was arrested on Thursday at about 11pm after authorities received a tip that he had been spotted near Interstate 10 in Escambia County, Florida.
The article goes on to state the following:
Authorities say Yazeed fled the area on foot when they arrived but he was found soon after hiding in a brushy area near I-10 and Pine Forest.
The report states that Yazeed has been charged with first-degree kidnapping in the disappearance of Blanchard, a student at Southern Union State Community College. She was last seen at a gas station in Auburn, Alabama, on October 23, and reported missing the next day. Surveillance images showed Yazeed at the gas station at the same time.
Blanchard’s car was found 50 miles away, in Montgomery. The car was damaged and contained evidence that she had been harmed.
The Daily Mail reported that, at the time of Blanchard’s disappearance, Yazeed was out on bond on charges of attempted murder, kidnapping and first-degree robbery from an earlier incident this year, in addition to a lengthy criminal record.
CLICK HERE to read more.
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) November 8, 2019
I will cherish this video clip of this evil bitch complaining about getting punched in the eye by LE FOREVER. Now tell us where Aniah Blanchard is before we punch the other eye and make it even. Ibraheem Yazeed ARRESTED, BYE BYE! @thebigticket205 ❤️ blessings to her family. pic.twitter.com/rdq4ZbPdBx
— shboogies (@shboogies) November 8, 2019
BREAKING: Ibraheem Yazeed arrested overnight in Florida in connection to the disappearance of missing college student Aniah Blanchard. He’s currently held with no bond for Auburn Police Department. Additional arrests are expected in this case. @wsfa12news pic.twitter.com/ElnsISnKyQ
— Jenn Horton (@JennWSFA) November 8, 2019
ARRESTED: Ibraheem Yazeed, 30, the man wanted in connection to the disappearance of Aniah Blanchard, has been captured in Escambia County, Fla. https://t.co/8ys3zGdWGv
— WHNT News 19 (@whnt) November 8, 2019
— Jenn Horton (@JennWSFA) November 7, 2019
Man charged in missing stepdaughter case caught in Florida https://t.co/75rswECt7G
— Daily Mail Breaking (@DM_breakingnews) November 8, 2019
— Good Morning America (@GMA) November 8, 2019
— The Auburn Plainsman (@TheAUPlainsman) November 8, 2019
#Florida authorities arrested a man wanted in connection with the disappearance of Alabama college student #AniahBlanchard who is also the stepdaughter of UFC fighter #WaltHarris, but Blanchard’s whereabouts remain a mystery. https://t.co/vAsf4uOBFq pic.twitter.com/ddcBrBD1IZ
— CBS4 Miami (@CBSMiami) November 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: U.S. judge issues ruling on Trump lawsuit to block House from getting his state tax returns
- VIDEO: Donald Trump Jr walks off stage at book launch after heckling – from supporters
- UPDATE: People raise thousands for man who allegedly stabbed ‘Trump Baby’ balloon in Alabama
- VIDEO: Fox contributor names alleged whistleblower on-air despite network ban
- REPORT: Mark Ingram after Alabama’s loss to LSU: ‘I’m blaming Trump for this one’
- BREAKING: Longtime Republican congressman announces he will not seek re-election in 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Veteran rips into NYC anti-Trump protesters in fiery confrontation [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Pentagon official makes allegations about Trump and Ukraine in testimony [READ TRANSCRIPT]
- VIDEO: Trump NYC Veterans Day speech met with protests
- VIDEO: Details emerge of how Trump saved the NYC Veterans Day Parade nearly 20 years ago