BREAKING: British lawmakers reject leaving EU with no deal
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by APNEWS.COM:
Britain’s Parliament has voted to reject having the country leave the European Union without a divorce agreement, a decision that lessens but does not remove the chance of a chaotic “no-deal” Brexit.
The vote Wednesday night also increases the chances that Britain’s exit from the bloc will be delayed.
The article goes on to state the following:
British lawmakers voted 312 to 308 for a motion that “rejects the United Kingdom leaving the European Union without a Withdrawal Agreement and a Framework for the Future relationship.”
The vote has political but not legal force. A no-deal Brexit could still happen unless Britain and the EU ratify a divorce agreement or Britain decides to cancel its departure.
— Reuters Top News (@Reuters) March 13, 2019
House of Commons votes 312 to 308 to approve Amendment (a) to the #NoDealBrexit debate motion.
— UK House of Commons (@HouseofCommons) March 13, 2019
BREAKING: Britain’s Parliament votes to reject having the country leave the European Union without a divorce agreement, a decision that lessens but does not remove the chance of a chaotic “no-deal” Brexit. https://t.co/tXC53y6BGN
— The Associated Press (@AP) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit APNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting APNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds after Trump orders declassification of surveillance documents
- BREAKING: Facebook announces decision on viral doctored Pelosi video
- POLL: Do you support Trump’s move to declassify documents related to the surveillance of his campaign?
- BREAKING: Trump strikes, orders declassification of documents, cooperation with Barr
- REPORT: Pelosi’s daughter launches Twitterstorm, rips altered videos
- REPORT: Schiff lambasts Trump’s order to intel agencies to cooperate with Barr probe
- REPORT: Mother and twin daughters starved to death in apartment
- VIDEO: White House aide points out ‘fake news’, calls for end to attempts to smear Trump
- REPORT: Edward Snowden issues statement after Julian Assange charged with espionage
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill