BREAKING: Biden releases tax returns: See what they reveal about his income since leaving office
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday released his tax returns from 2016 to 2018, showing his income increased significantly after leaving office.
Biden’s federal tax return for 2016, his last full year as vice president, showed adjusted gross income of nearly $400,000, while his 2017 federal tax return reported adjusted gross income of more than $11 million.
The article goes on to state the following:
His 2018 federal tax return reported adjusted gross income of $4.6 million.
Combined, Biden and his wife Jill “earned more than $15 million in the two years after the former vice president left the Obama administration,” CNBC reported.
CNN more accurately reported the combined income over two years as $15.6 million, in a tweet (see below).
Matt Viser, national political reporter for the Washington Post tweeted, “Joe Biden has now released 21 years of tax returns — more than any other Democratic candidate.”
Joe Biden has now released 21 years of tax returns — more than any other Democratic candidate. And certainly more than the zero years President Trump has released. His latest tax returns are viewable here: https://t.co/wmo9qm3XXN
— Matt Viser (@mviser) July 9, 2019
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) July 9, 2019
— Sahil Kapur (@sahilkapur) July 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Democrats Kill GOP Effort to Censure Schiff
- REPORT: Pelosi Should Be President, Not That ‘Whore’ Trump, Singer Declares
- BREAKING: 2020 survey reveals Trump expands base, beating 3 of top four Dems, tied with one
- REPORT: Judge deals blow to Jussie Smollett
- REPORT: Democrats introduce ‘SWAMP’ Act to restrict Trump’s meetings with foreign leaders
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham issues statement on Trump’s lynching comments, gets hit with massive backlash
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton names conditions for launching another run for president in 2020
- REPORT: Father blocked from stopping gender transition of 7-year-old son
- VIDEO: Sanders makes big declaration about Ocasio-Cortez’ future in his administration
- VIDEO: McConnell speaks out on Trump lynching comment