BREAKING: Beto O’Rourke declares 2020 intentions
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by REUTERS.COM:
(Reuters) – Beto O’Rourke, the youthful Texan who gained a national following with his long-shot election battle against U.S. Senator Ted Cruz last year, told a Texas TV station on Wednesday he would seek the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination.
“I’m really proud of what El Paso did and what El Paso represents,” O’Rourke said in a text to TV station KTSM. “It’s a big part of why I’m running. This city is the best example of this country at its best.”
The article goes on to state the following:
A formal announcement will be made on Thursday morning by O’Rourke, a 46-year-old former three-term U.S. congressman from West Texas, the television station said.
— Emily Ramshaw (@eramshaw) March 13, 2019
— Austin Statesman (@statesman) March 14, 2019
Open thread: If Beto announces tomorrow, what does it do to the field? Who does he cannibalize support form most?
— Joy Reid (@JoyAnnReid) March 14, 2019
Beto O’Rourke is running for President in 2020, local El Paso TV station confirms. https://t.co/h3XTnfyAEB
— Michael Skolnik (@MichaelSkolnik) March 14, 2019
Former congressman Beto O’Rourke will seek the Democratic presidential nomination, according to a source close to his campaign pic.twitter.com/YyujKm27eF
— Reuters Top News (@Reuters) March 14, 2019
— Mark Dice (@MarkDice) March 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit REUTERS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting REUTERS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Head of Warner Bros. steps down amid reports of affair with actress
- REPORT: Santorum: Trump should ‘send emails to a therapist’ instead of tweeting
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- OpEd: Donna Brazile: Why I am excited to join Fox News
- BREAKING: Florida prosecutors offer deal to drop charges against Robert Kraft
- REPORT: Cause of death released for ‘Young & Restless” star Kristoff St. John
- REPORT: Snorkeling tour scam left teens stranded on ‘snake-infested’ island
- REPORT: Mike Pompeo jokes about Trump firing him
- REPORT: Member Of Left-Wing Group Makes Anti-Semitic Joke While Teaching House Democrats About Anti-Semitism
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’