BREAKING: Barr provides chilling new details, confirms mass shooting at NAS Pensacola was ‘act of terrorism’ [VIDEO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The shooting carried out by a Saudi aviation student at Naval Air Station Pensacola in December was an “act of terrorism,” Attorney General William Barr said Monday as authorities released their findings on an investigation into the attack.
Barr said the gunman, identified as Saudi Arabian Air Force 2nd Lt. Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani, was “motivated by jihadist ideology.”
The article goes on to state the following:
He added that Alshamrani, during last year’s anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, posted a message online that “the countdown has begun” and later traveled to New York City to visit the 9/11 Memorial on Thanksgiving weekend.
Barr also stated that initial reports of other Saudi students filming the attack while it occurred were not true, and that the gunman acted alone. However, he clarified that some of the Saudi students did take cell phone video of the aftermath.
Over a dozen Saudi military students are being sent back home on Monday, due to their ties with “extremist groups,” Barr confirmed.
WATCH the video below for the full report:
Last month, DMLNewsApp and TeamDML.com founder Dennis Michael Lynch blasted the program that allows foreign military to be trained on U.S. soil, in light of the fact that some of the 9/11 terrorists had taken flight training in the United States. “Where’s the OUTRAGE over Saudis being trained on U.S. soil?! Where has America’s common sense GONE?” DML demanded. Watch his remarks in the video below:
This clip was from a daily news broadcast for TeamDML subscribers. If you’re missing out on these daily news programs with DML and Michael Cutler, join today at www.TeamDML.com.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- Gowdy comments on possible Bolton testimony: ‘Why’
- VIDEO: Why Ted Cruz should be leading Senate impeachment trial
- VIDEO: GOP senator calls CNN reporter a ‘liberal hack’ when asked about Parnas materials
- TRUMP TWEET: Responds to Pelosi’s announcement on impeachment managers
- REPORT: DOJ answers Lev Parnas claim that Barr was part of Ukraine scheme
- REPORT: Pelosi posts record fundraising haul for 2019
- BREAKING: Senate gives major win to Trump, passes USMCA in sweeping vote, Schumer and Sanders reveal why they voted ‘no’
- REPORT: Artist paints Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, AOC, other women as battered in campaign against domestic violence [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: MSNBC Host Accuses CNN Of Bringing On Liars, Supporting Trump