BREAKING: AP source: One of Jeffrey Epstein’s guards wasn’t a correctional officer
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by US News & World Report:
A person familiar with operations at the federal jail where Jeffrey Epstein killed himself says one of the two people guarding him the night he died wasn’t a correctional officer.
The person wasn’t authorized to disclose information about the investigation and spoke on condition of anonymity.
The article goes on to state the following:
The person said Epstein hanged himself with a bedsheet, days after being taken off a suicide watch.
According to the report, federal prisons facing personnel shortages have used support staff, including clerical workers and teachers, to fill in for trained correctional officers.
More: A person familiar with the jail’s operations tells @mikesisak one of the guards watching Epstein wasn’t a correctional officer. Federal prisons facing guard shortages sometimes use support staff, like clerical workers & teachers, to fill in for COs.https://t.co/8wdfKXKaHh
— Mike Balsamo (@MikeBalsamo1) August 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WashingtonPost. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WashingtonPost
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Mocks Republicans For ‘Losing Their Minds’
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Former Kirsten Gillibrand staffers want senator to quit presidential campaign
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- BREAKING: Republican announces plan to primary challenge Trump
- REPORT: Pelosi again breaks with Democrats on impeachment
- REPORT: Three ship commanders fired in two days, raising questions about Navy’s ‘zero-error tolerance’ culture
- REPORT: AOC takes heat from Heartland conservatives over her mocking video about Electoral College