BREAKING: AP source: One of Jeffrey Epstein’s guards wasn’t a correctional officer
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by US News & World Report:
A person familiar with operations at the federal jail where Jeffrey Epstein killed himself says one of the two people guarding him the night he died wasn’t a correctional officer.
The person wasn’t authorized to disclose information about the investigation and spoke on condition of anonymity.
The article goes on to state the following:
The person said Epstein hanged himself with a bedsheet, days after being taken off a suicide watch.
According to the report, federal prisons facing personnel shortages have used support staff, including clerical workers and teachers, to fill in for trained correctional officers.
More: A person familiar with the jail’s operations tells @mikesisak one of the guards watching Epstein wasn’t a correctional officer. Federal prisons facing guard shortages sometimes use support staff, like clerical workers & teachers, to fill in for COs.https://t.co/8wdfKXKaHh
— Mike Balsamo (@MikeBalsamo1) August 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WashingtonPost. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WashingtonPost
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Celebrity chef passes away at age 44
- VIDEO: Schiff says he finally found the key to justify impeachment
- VIDEO: Missing Florida girl shown tied up and crying in Instagram video call, family tells police
- REPORT: GRAPHIC: Half-eaten remains of migrant found on Texas ranch near border
- VIDEO: Biden’s campaign likely coming to an end, thanks to Clinton-linked Ukraine bombshell, Nunes says
- Biden gives contentious, finger-pointing answer to reporter over Ukraine question
- REPORT: Pelosi opens door to impeachment
- BREAKING: 3 dead, others hospitalized in Pittsburgh ‘medical situation’
- REPORT: Coca-Cola’s surprising new flavor is ‘super difficult to track down’
- OpEd: China has already lost the trade war. Here’s why