BREAKING: Anti-Trumper abandons House Freedom Caucus
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Rep. Justin Amash reavled on Monday he has left the conservative House Freedom Caucus.
“I have the highest regard for them, and they’re my close friends,” the Michigan Republican told CNN. “I didn’t want to be a further distraction for the group.”
The article goes on to state the following:
His decision to leave the caucus comes shortly after he became the first House Republican to call for impeachment proceedings against President Trump. Amash said he believes Trump’s actions detailed in Robert Mueller’s report met the threshold for impeachment.
— WOOD TV8 (@WOODTV) June 11, 2019
Rep. Justin Amash has stepped down from the conservative House Freedom Caucus less than a month after becoming the first Republican member of Congress to say Trump has committed impeachable offenses, @byrdinator reports. https://t.co/zUPitwtdND
— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) June 11, 2019
JUST IN: Rep. Justin Amash tells CNN he’s stepped down from the conservative House Freedom Caucus and its boardhttps://t.co/Hf8ArNEzQB
— Axios (@axios) June 11, 2019
Rep. Justin Amash tells me he stepped down from the House Freedom Caucus and the HFC board tonight.
“I have the highest regard for them, and they’re my close friends,” Amash said. “I didn’t want to be a further distraction for the group.”
— Haley Byrd (@byrdinator) June 11, 2019
He’s running. https://t.co/CPrGcoTFGL
— shauna (@goldengateblond) June 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News founder Dennis Michael Lynch discusses the homeless crisis in America and premiers 15-min of his new film on the subject in the video below. Watch:
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Celebrity chef passes away at age 44
- VIDEO: Schiff says he finally found the key to justify impeachment
- VIDEO: Missing Florida girl shown tied up and crying in Instagram video call, family tells police
- REPORT: GRAPHIC: Half-eaten remains of migrant found on Texas ranch near border
- VIDEO: Biden’s campaign likely coming to an end, thanks to Clinton-linked Ukraine bombshell, Nunes says
- Biden gives contentious, finger-pointing answer to reporter over Ukraine question
- REPORT: Pelosi opens door to impeachment
- VIDEO: Florida woman jailed after video of her kicking and choking dog goes viral
- BREAKING: 3 dead, others hospitalized in Pittsburgh ‘medical situation’
- REPORT: Coca-Cola’s surprising new flavor is ‘super difficult to track down’