BREAKING: 4th defendant in case involving Rudy Giuliani associates arrested at airport
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
A fourth defendant in the federal campaign finance case involving two associates of Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal attorney, was arrested in New York on Wednesday.
David Correia, an American businessman, was taken into custody at New York’s John F. Kennedy Airport. Correia is one of four men charged in an indictment, which also targeted Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, a pair of Ukrainian businessmen with extensive business ties to Giuliani.
The article goes on to state the following:
Last week, ABC News reported the business relationship between Giuliani and the men charged in the alleged campaign finance scheme is a subject of the ongoing criminal investigation being conducted by federal authorities in New York, according to two sources familiar with the matter.
All four defendants in the case are now in custody. CLICK HERE to read more of this report from ABC News.
David Correia, one of the four men charged last week in the alleged campaign finance scheme involving Giuliani associates, is in FBI custody, according to a spokesman for SDNY.
Correia was taken into custody this morning after landing on a flight at JFK.
— erica orden (@eorden) October 16, 2019
David Correia was taken into custody at New York’s John F. Kennedy Airport. Correia is one of four men charged in an indictment, which also targeted Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, a pair of Ukrainian businessmen with extensive business ties to Giuliani https://t.co/UFXEtVq5U7
— ABC News Politics (@ABCPolitics) October 16, 2019
David Correia, the Trump-supporting Giuliani associated who was wanted by law enforcement, has been taken into custody and will be arraigned tomorrow.
— Sarah Reese Jones (@PoliticusSarah) October 16, 2019
JUST IN: Fourth defendant in federal case involving Rudy Giuliani associates arrested. https://t.co/cVINSUEQvp
— ABC News (@ABC) October 16, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit ABCNews.GO.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting ABCNews.GO.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Celebrity singer calls flight attendant ‘racist’ after incident onboard
- REPORT: First Lady Melania Trump given disgusting label on Wikimedia’s Wikidata Site
- POLL: Was Trump’s tweet against Yovanovitch ‘intimidation of a witness’?
- REPORT: State Dept. official confirms Trump-Sondland conversation on Ukraine probes
- EXCLUSIVE: Ilhan Omar threatens Trump amid impeachment hearings
- VIDEO: Trump accuses intelligence inspector general of seeking ‘publicity for himself’
- BREAKING: Stolen Kansas trailer found, thousands of meals inside meant for homeless vets gone
- REPORT: New witness claims first-hand account of Trump’s push for Ukraine probes
- REPORT: Former WH counsel: Trump ‘should have been impeached the day he walked in’
- BREAKING: Boeing 737 forced to divert after engine shuts down