BREAKING: 4th defendant in case involving Rudy Giuliani associates arrested at airport
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
A fourth defendant in the federal campaign finance case involving two associates of Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal attorney, was arrested in New York on Wednesday.
David Correia, an American businessman, was taken into custody at New York’s John F. Kennedy Airport. Correia is one of four men charged in an indictment, which also targeted Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, a pair of Ukrainian businessmen with extensive business ties to Giuliani.
The article goes on to state the following:
Last week, ABC News reported the business relationship between Giuliani and the men charged in the alleged campaign finance scheme is a subject of the ongoing criminal investigation being conducted by federal authorities in New York, according to two sources familiar with the matter.
All four defendants in the case are now in custody. CLICK HERE to read more of this report from ABC News.
David Correia, one of the four men charged last week in the alleged campaign finance scheme involving Giuliani associates, is in FBI custody, according to a spokesman for SDNY.
Correia was taken into custody this morning after landing on a flight at JFK.
— erica orden (@eorden) October 16, 2019
David Correia was taken into custody at New York’s John F. Kennedy Airport. Correia is one of four men charged in an indictment, which also targeted Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, a pair of Ukrainian businessmen with extensive business ties to Giuliani https://t.co/UFXEtVq5U7
— ABC News Politics (@ABCPolitics) October 16, 2019
David Correia, the Trump-supporting Giuliani associated who was wanted by law enforcement, has been taken into custody and will be arraigned tomorrow.
— Sarah Reese Jones (@PoliticusSarah) October 16, 2019
JUST IN: Fourth defendant in federal case involving Rudy Giuliani associates arrested. https://t.co/cVINSUEQvp
— ABC News (@ABC) October 16, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit ABCNews.GO.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting ABCNews.GO.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEOS: Bronx streets descend into chaos as looters run wild: ‘Fordham is on fire’
- OpEd: STONE: Now That I’m Ungagged, I’d Like To Say A Few Things About My Prosecution
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff ‘highly recommends’ what home owners should do to looters
- VIDEO: Officer suspended after punching woman who was beating on fellow officer
- VIDEO: Ben Carson speaks out on protests and rioting across the nation
- WATCH: CNN’s Jim Acosta Shouts at Trump: ‘Is This Still a Democracy?’
- BREAKING: Zuckerberg releases statement on Trump’s controversial tweet about looting and shooting
- VIDEO: Ilhan Omar claims rioters were ‘terrorized’ by National Guard, police
- REPORT: Twitter restricts tweet from Rep. Matt Gaetz for ‘glorifying violence’
- REPORT: GOP governor rejects use of military to quell protests