BREAKING: 4-Year-Old Child Dies After Falling Out Bronx Apartment Window (VIDEO)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CBSLOCAL.COM:
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – A four-year-old girl with autism has died after falling out of an apartment window in the Bronx.
According to police, the young girl was playing in the fourth-floor apartment on East 140th Street around 5 p.m. Saturday when she somehow managed to get up into the window and then fell out.
The article goes on to state the following:
Authorities tell CBS2 that there were two adults in the home at the time of the accident however, the girl was reportedly able to climb over an air conditioning unit in the window and fell to her death.
— New York Post (@nypost) February 10, 2019
Lord have mercy.
Accidents, drownings, getting lost due to bad sense of direction. It happens all the time. Parents have to be super vigilant with their ASD children.
Such a tragedy. https://t.co/kBW6mnor4w
— Nick Dubin, Psy.D. (@NicolasD1977) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSLOCAL.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting CBSLOCAL.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff just loses it while describing MASSIVE drug trafficking bust
- VIDEO: ‘Bombshell’ report on James Comey coming in two weeks, attorney says
- BREAKING: Twitter CEO called Rep. Ilhan Omar about Trump’s 911 tweet
- POLL: In a 2020 matchup, who would win: Trump or Biden?
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez suffers social media gaffe by criticizing photo of ‘GOP’ politician who is actually a Democrat
- BREAKING: Boston-area judge charged with helping undocumented immigrant elude ICE
- VIDEO: Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh is nowhere to be found, amid FBI raids
- REPORT: First woman elected to lead Dallas County GOP dies unexpectedly at 47
- BREAKING: Outrage erupts over $2M bill from North Korea for Otto Warmbier’s care
- REPORT: FBI, IRS agents search Baltimore Mayor’s homes, City Hall