BREAKING: 3 dead, others hospitalized in Pittsburgh ‘medical situation’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Three people are dead and four others are hospitalized after a “medical incident” now under investigation in Pittsburgh, police said.
All seven were found wearing orange paper wristbands in or near an apartment on the south side of the city and appear to have been at the same venue together, Pittsburgh police said.
The article goes on to state the following:
Police said an initial investigation suggests “this was a drug-related overdose,” adding that the victims took narcotics at the same time in the same location. Police said, however, it was not a case of a tainted drug being passed around at a larger venue.
Five of the people were found in an apartment, one was found in an elevator outside an apartment and one was found on the street, police said.
#UPDATE Pittsburgh Police now say they believe the “medical situation” that’s left 3 people dead and 4 others hospitalized in the South Side overnight is drug related and not a widespread outbreak. https://t.co/z1AXgsCejR
— Crispin Havener (@CrispinHavener) September 22, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) September 22, 2019
Three people are dead and four others are being treated in a hospital in what Pittsburgh police are calling a “medical situation.” All were wearing orange wrist bands. https://t.co/AonDH0AEWY
— CNN (@CNN) September 22, 2019
3 dead in ‘medical situation’; victims wore wrist bands – News 5 Cleveland
3 dead in ‘medical situation’; victims wore wrist bands News 5 Cleveland3 people are dead and 4 others are hospitalized in Pittsburgh. All were we…#GOOGLENEWS#NEWS#バルスhttps://t.co/atI1M8i3oP pic.twitter.com/ZBKyk1yEYc
— THE WORLD NEWS (@NEWSWORLD555) September 22, 2019
Pittsburgh police are investigating a “medical situation” and the connection between the orange wristbands and the victims. https://t.co/Hzg6wqZ65o
— Western Mass News (@WMassNews) September 22, 2019
Pittsburgh police say three people are dead and four others are hospitalized in what they’re calling a “medical situation” on the city’s South Side. Police said that all of the victims were wearing orange paper bands on their wrists. https://t.co/vzLbsH7vZX
— NBC10 Philadelphia (@NBCPhiladelphia) September 22, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- VIDEO: Dallas business owner trying to defend store beaten and stoned by rioters – DML responds
- VIDEO: Professor who predicted Trump’s 2016 win explains who he thinks will win between Trump/Biden
- Daily Deal: Miracle Me Mini
- REPORT: Sessions Admits Trump’s Frustration With Russia Probe ‘Not All Unjustified’
- DML LIVE: Where’s Obama’s call for violence to stop? [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Minnesota governor makes announcement authorizing National Guard
- REPORT: Police make terrible discovery at former home of couple arrested in abuse case
- VIDEO: Dozens of volunteers descend on Minneapolis to clean up after riots
- VIDEO: Video shows moment woman threw Molotov cocktail at NYPD car