Biden gives contentious, finger-pointing answer to reporter over Ukraine question
DML News App brings you the following must-see video:
When presidential candidate Joe Biden was asked about his actions regarding his time as vice president, he gave a contentious answer, pointing his finger at the reporter who made the query.
“Ask the right question,” Biden scolded after he was asked about his connections to his son’s work in Ukraine.
Fox News reporter Peter Doocy asked Biden how many times he had spoken to his son about his overseas business dealings.
“Here’s what I know,” Biden went on, pointing his finger at Doocy. “I know Trump deserves to be investigated. He has violated every basic norm as a president. You should be asking him the question: why is he on the phone with a foreign leader, trying to intimidate a foreign leader?”
“Trump’s doing this because he knows I’ll beat him like a drum and is using the abuse of power and every element of the presidency to try to do something to smear me,” Biden continued.
“Ask the right questions,” he added.
Biden went on to call the allegations against Trump an “overwhelming abuse of power.”
“Trump’s doing this because he knows I’ll beat him like a drum.”
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) September 21, 2019
To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- BREAKING: Sondland to throw Trump under the bus in congress testimony, reports say
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly
- VIDEO: Women for Trump hold marches in DC, across the nation, bus line leaves many stranded
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- VIDEO: Network Falsely Claims White House ‘Admits to Quid Pro Quo’ with Ukraine
- REPORT: Democrat-Controlled House Passed Bill with ‘Quid Pro Quo’ on Election Interference
- VIDEO: Scalise: People should be alarmed by how Pelosi, Schiff trying to impeach Trump