AUDIO: 2020 Candidate Says ‘Cancel Culture’ Is a ‘Disservice to Our Country’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) told Breitbart News Daily on Thursday that the promotion of “cancel culture” in modern American society is a “disservice to our country” and “dangerous” because it “creates a culture of fear.”
Gabbard appeared on Breitbart News Daily on Thursday and spoke to Breitbart News Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow, who asked the presidential hopeful to weigh in on the prominence of cancel culture and explain how she deals with it as a Democrat who is willing to speak across the aisle:
The article goes on to state the following:
“I’m not running to just be the president of Democrats or one group or tribe or another. I’m asking the American people – every single American – for the opportunity to be of service of them to serve and lead them as President of the United States, as commander-in-chief,” Gabbard said.
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Jordan calls out Schiff during heated exchange while grilling Vindman
- VIDEO: Prince Andrew’s ex speaks out on Epstein
- REPORT: Details emerge of connection between Schiff aide and alleged whistleblower
- REPORT: Pence’s office responds to Sondland’s testimony claiming he raised concerns about investigations
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- POLL: Is Pelosi jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections?
- EXCLUSIVE: Mitch McConnell comments on likelihood of Senate impeaching Trump [VIDEO]
- Morning briefing: Nov 20
- BREAKING: Britain’s Prince Andrew steps down from public duties, citing Epstein ties
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless crisis takes its toll, prompting question: How much more can we take?