POLL: Is Fox Moving to the Left?
Is Fox News moving to the left? That’s our poll question for Saturday.
On Friday evening, Dennis Michael Lynch took to Facebook Live (watch) to express his concerns and insider information about the long term strategy at FOX News and how it hurts Trump in the short term.
DML said, “FOX wants to distance themselves from Trump long term, they want to compete with the mainstream media so they have to move left.” He continued, “FOX has made billions off Trump and his supporter base. We have to fight back.”
DML went on to provide an email address of a top executive at FOX News and suggestions for how to send a letter to the network. He urged people to go to his website at DennisMichaelLynch.com/FOX to join forced in an effort to complain to FOX News about the decision to air hour-long programs highlighting radical Democrats who are running for president. “The top brass at FOX are giving these radicals a platform, and in doing so they give them video clips to run on Twitter. These clips get their radical supporters all excited, and it goes viral, and it hurts Trump because the clips claim the president should be put in jail.”
DML took on criticism for his approach, with one FOX News insider telling him the Facebook LIVE would spark the end of his appearances on FOX News. DML has not appeared on the network in 4 years and said he wasn’t concerned, as he has no plans to be a part of the left-leaning news outlet ever again.
Do you agree with DML, is FOX News moving to the left?
See the results of the poll we ran yesterday about Trump’s plan to change Air Force One. Click here.
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Saudi-led coalition reports evidence indicating who’s to blame for oil plant attacks
- REPORT: Fisherman catches strange, ‘dinosaur-like’ creature [PHOTO]
- BREAKING: Dog The Bounty Hunter, 66, ‘suffers heart emergency’
- BREAKING: State of New York takes major action to get their hands on Trump’s tax returns
- VIDEO: Father-of-three blows up home on day of daughter’s wedding
- BREAKING: NASCAR champ, 61, dies in plane crash near Rhode Island
- REPORT: Transgender Worker Gets Fired After Telling Conservative Customer To ‘Get The F*ck Out’
- POLL: Should Kavanaugh sue the New York Times?
- REPORT: Lindsey Graham makes vow amid calls for Kavanaugh impeachment
- BREAKING: High school friend challenges story of Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford